The NHL is all nice guys…except for two
Ovi looses his stick, promptly picks it up and scores a goal…
More hockey awesomeness here.
Zach Kassian takes us for a ride on his stick…that came out a little weird didn’t it.
Bad ass graffiti
Gerbe with a sick between the legs goal.
Bro…not even close.
This is one crazy ass mall ice rink…
Gerioux shows us how to win a faceoff like a boss…
Here’s some awesome links for you to chew on:
- Ovi on Good Morning America
- Zach Parise and Ryan Suter advise their families NOT to travel with them to Sochi
- Richard Sherman asks why the Cunucks and Flames aren’t being referred to a thugs
- One of the best backyard rinks I’ve seen
- 100 year old hockey stick found in Minnesota
- Meet Nolan Patrick. 15 years old with 75 points in 19 games. Here’s his story [VIDEO]